Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jeep Watches_429

Jeep Watches

Jeep Watch

I drive a black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, and I'm
obviously a watch fanatic, so a collection of Jeep
watches certainly seems like a good idea to me. It looks like there are about
14 different styles with a nice variety of functionality ranging from rotating
bezels to digital or analog chronographs to compasses built into the straps. It
appears they all have dates, and colors are primarily "earthy" with some yellows
thrown in (yellow is a very popular color for Wranglers). Straps
are either rubber, or a leather and nylon combination. Jeep watches are water-resistant
to 50 meters or 165 feet, and seem to go for between $100 and $200,
give or take.

I'm not usually one to go for car-related accessories or apparel. I once saw a
man get out of a red Testarossa wearing a black Ferrari jacket, and the whole
ensemble just seemed to scream "midlife crisis". I don't mind Porsche
Design watches so much,replica watch rolex replica, although I think the PTC
911 box set with miniature 911 models (aka toys)
is pushing it a bit. That said,leather handbag manufacturers in spain, I don't think the Jeep watches are bad. Keeping
in mind they are inexpensive quartz watches (you almost always get what you pay
for in the world of watches), if you simply must have something other than your
vehicle that says "Jeep" on it, and a key chain just won't cut it,genuine leather purses, the Jeep watch
might not be a bad way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment